On my birthday I decided to do one new thing (or revisit one thing I enjoyed but haven’t done in a while) for each of my 38 years. (Original Post Here).
Here is an update on some of the items I have done:
- See Neil Gaimen and Amanda Palmer (2/14/2015)
- Participate in Month of Letters – missed a couple of days, but I consider this a win over the 3 total sent last year.
- Attend a THATCamp – THATcamp Florida 2015 – Feb 28, 2015
Items I have made progress on:
- Learn how to play Magic
- Purchased a starter pack, and played 2 open-faced games with my sibling, under guidance of my husband
- Complete the Couch to 5K
- KNEE INJURY after first week
- Posted on UF Get Up and Go site for tips to help avoid future injuries
- Checked out The new rules of running : five steps to run faster and longer for life from the library
- Three week break, then this week, knee feels better, 2 days of stretching followed by brisk walks.
- Find a way to support, advocate the LGBT community
- Added March’s PFLAG meeting to my calendar to attend
- Go to a convention with a solid writers track (95% sure this will be GenCon)
- Priced GenCon tickets
- Began looking at airfare for GenCon
- Got time off for GenCon
- Found roommate for GenCon
- Learn how to knit ; knit something
- Empty my hotmail inbox
- Went through all my “friend” folders, and many of the other folders, deleted over 4,000 emails.
Items I’ve added to the list:
- Donate blood at least twice
- Read 38 books